New area for posting proposals

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:02:26 -0800
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello:

Last month, we discussed the need for a space where folks could post content
related to work items and proposals. We were putting lists and outlines in
google docs, github, long bug entriesŠ well, just everywhere.

Today I created a proposals space for our use:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals

Feel free to post content related to any proposal or work item as a new page
under this page. For example, one proposal is already been posted:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals/editors_guide

Of course, if you want feedback about your proposal, continue to update the
bug, or communicate via public-webplatform@w3.org or the IRC #webplatform
channel.

Regards.

Julee