Re: A finished icon proposal for the WPD main topics

Hi Scott,

I can't go to small in the teeth is it should respect a guideline I set to the icons: they're all a collection of the same piece of mecano at the same size (but not with the same length) and with a 32 px it is fast unreadable . Here's a second proposal with an interlocking cog. I'm looking for a way to use hubs but we don't have a lot of space.

Seb

--
Sébastien Desbenoit
twitter :  @desbenoit