Re: Web Platform community meeting Friday 17:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT

I've added a discussion topic to the page

* Dealing with browser compat info — it is hard and time consuming; can we automate it? See mail from Doug May: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2013Feb/0002.html

I am hoping Doug can come along to the meeting one week or another and talk about this himself.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)