Re: Proposed content design for HTML element pages

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:55:28 -0800
To: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>, Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
CC: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Julee <julee@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezerbernart@gmail.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
LOL – Wait! I thought that idea was yours, Jen. I wouldn’t have called it “genius” if it were my idea. ;-) J

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee