Re: Help contribute or coordinate this week?

Thanks much, Rishabh! I've added you to the list. J

From:  Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>
Date:  Friday, August 23, 2013 2:07 AM
To:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Help contribute or coordinate this week?

Hi Julee,

 I would like to contribute examples for the clip properties: clip [1],
clip-path [2] and clip-rule [3]. Please sign me up for them [4]. Thank you!

 [1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/clip
 [2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/clip-path
 [3] (page does not exist)
 [4]  http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday