Re: Help contribute or coordinate this week?

Hi Julee,

I would like to contribute examples for the clip properties: clip [1],
clip-path [2] and clip-rule [3]. Please sign me up for them [4]. Thank you!

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/clip
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/clip-path
[3] (page does not exist)
[4] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday