From: Gabriela Viana <gabiviana@gabiviana.com<mailto:gabiviana@gabiviana.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:19 PM
To: Patrick D'Souza <patrick.dsouza@gmail.com<mailto:patrick.dsouza@gmail.com>>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org<mailto:schepers@w3.org>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Volunteering on the UX front

Hello All,

This is my first draft for the wireframes for Analytics project. I tried to follow what Patrick sent.

As you will see, I added are a couple of comments in the wireframes that I will elaborate more as soon I have some feedback for what is already suggested.

Also, I have a couple of questions, mainly about the Articles dimension and metrics. I will send them tomorrow.

I plan to start working on the WebPlatform page tomorrow.

Looking forward for your feedback. Please, contact me in case of any query.

Thanks,

Gabriela