Re: Forums: what to do

Hi, Julee-

Let's shut them down now.

I can prepare the first draft of a blog post, and explain that we are
shutting them down to focus on our primary task, getting the
documentation to a stable state. We can leave the old interface up, so
people don't lose their questions or comments, but no new questions can
be posted. We will remove links to it, and make the situation clear on
the skin, directing people to IRC or the mailing list if they have
questions about the site.

We will leave it up to the community in the future, later in beta or
after final "launch", if we reopen the Q&A forums.

How does that sound?

Regards-
-Doug