Re: WebPlatform 2nd Open Telcon

From: <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:19:10 -0400
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>

Copying the logs for the Telcon's is really the only way to do it
without a bot keeping an eye out and logging into a specific place
hosted online for searching.

I do think we should find some system for
the Telcon's and what goes on to have them better structured and the
information from them more available. I will have some of my ideas on
this in your inboxes in a few days.

-Garbee

On 30.10.2012 12:56pm,
Alex Komoroske wrote:

> And here are the raw notes (does anyone know
if there's a better way of doing this than just copy pasting from my IRC
log?):