Re: Keep HTML4 information in Tutorials?

That's awesome dude - thanks. We should perhaps think about putting this on http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Most_Wanted_Tasks too, as another option that people could have for something to do.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
  (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/