Re: Guide on the dangers of moving pages?

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 06:48:38 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
1) On the gotchas the only thing I know of is an email [1] from
fr0zenice on some issues he came across. If that isn't on the wiki
somewhere it should be.

2) I agree that move/merge/delete capabilities since they should be at
least looked over by an admin should also be locked to admin only.  If
it is open to anyone then it makes the flag system almost pointless.

-Garbee

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Oct/0039.html