Re: [Content] - Compatibility Tables everywhere?

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:52:12 -0700
To: jonathan@garbee.me
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
In an ideal world I think we'd have some way of grabbing a compatibility
table from one article and transcluding it in another. That would allow us
to have the canonical data on the specific reference page for each feature
and then just dynamically include it on other articles where it's relevant
(like on articles). This should theoretically be possible with semantic
media wiki queries and properties.