Guide to creating and editing tutorials/concept articles

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:46:33 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I wrote this today:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content/Tutorials_and_concept_articles

Let me know if this is ok, and what else it needs to truly be useful. One section I want to add is a case study on what I did to edit and fix up a real tutorial, but I will add that later on, when I have more time.

Tomorrow I will write the same article, but relating to reference articles. Well, I will at least write a guide to html references. I might need multiple ones...

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/