Re: [Documentation Guides] - Categorization helper.

I've noticed this too, and even questioned the placement of content myself.

I think the sitemap is a great idea. It looks like mediawiki has a script
for generating a
sitemap<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:GenerateSitemap.php>,
but I'm not familiar enough with it to know if this is the best approach.
Anyone with mediawiki experience have any thoughts?

There will likely always be certain content that is hard to place, but I
think a documentation sitemap and a page explaining how to analyze and
place content would certainly clear up much of the confusion.

- Mike