Chris Mills sick today

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:29:19 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello all,

I seem to have managed to come down with flu overnight, which really sucks! I will still be doing some work today, but may be a bit slower to respond to e-mails. Apologies to all those people waiting on me for replies about different things.

The IRC looks to be well looked after - thanks to all my lovely volunteer moderators for taking up the slack.

All the best,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/