Re: WebPlatform language collaboration

Thanks for answering this César (and hi Fernando)!

In case you weren't sure, a lot of the content on webplatform.org is taken form the Opera web standards curriculum, therefore a lot of Spanish/Catalan translations are already done (although they probably need updating, as a lot of the WSC has been updated since it was published.)

For those interested in writing translations, who don't want to wait for the translation facilities to come up on the site, there is a group inside the W3C called the web education community group, which deals with outreach and translations. You can join them[1] and use their wiki[2] to hold translations for now, until webplatform.org is ready

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/webed/
[2] See the international projects at http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#Project_activities for more.

Contact me if you need any more details.

Best,

Chris