Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

From: Sébastien Desbenoit <seb@desbenoit.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:44:37 +0200
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome message Doug! I keep the task on by introducing myself.

I'm a web designer passionate about education, standards and icons. I have been a member of the W3C Web Educational since late fall 2011 where I've tried to build a plan and some contents to update the web design concept part.

I've been introduced to the webplatform project a few weeks ago and since I've tried to help with little tasks like filling compatibility tables or some more design-centric. And now, I'm really looking forward to keep being involved in this fantastic, and in my humble opinion, fundamental project.

I work for now on for a small design agency in France where I mostly do web design and signage but I'm currently looking for a new opportunity so it shall change in a few weeks/month.

Best regards,

Sébastien Desbenoit
Web designer - http://desbenoit.net