Project Manager Role Description

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:27:12 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,

On the content call today I mentioned that it would be good to have someone
who's explicitly in the role of *project manager* for content on the site
(but ideally for other things in the future, too). Ideally this person
would have project management experience to help us keep track of the big
pile of work on our plate and help us make sure we're making progress.
We've got a bunch of folks who are experts on the domain and documentation
in general, but having someone who has expertise in organization might help.

I wrote up the "job description" here:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Manager_Role

If you think you're up for the task (or know of anyone who might be), speak
up!

--Alex