Re: list of unresolved xrefs?

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:48:30 +0000
Cc: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>, public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>

On 28 Nov 2012, at 20:45, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com> wrote:

> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:WantedPages

wow, makes me wonder if it is going to be that useful after all ;-)

We'd have to filter it somehow. There are also loads of standard pages with uppercase text in them still hanging around. I'm assuming we're still sticking to our rule of all lower case URLs for standard pages? Or did we change that in time I was away?

> There are a lot of other cool pages at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:SpecialPages

This is very useful - I'm going to start digging through here!