Re: [Telcon action] More detailed proposal for centralized feedback.

Unless we could get a Single Sign On system going with the Wiki I don't
think it would actually end up being too productive, in fact more
counterproductive.

What I think it would cause is us using the time and energy to move the
system, then recreate our accounts and configure it properly.  At that
point anyone else would need to recreate their accounts to submit new
tickets or updates.  All just for a temporary system to have in-house
until we figure out a better solution.  I think the people that care to
will make an account, otherwise they tend to find somewhere to let us
know about bugs (typically the chatroom) and we just deal with it for
them.  So, without SSO as a bonus, I don't see too much reason to host
bugzilla ourselves at the moment as a temporary solution; it seems to me
like moving domains just to do it with no added benefit of doing so.

I will install a test setup locally of the latest bugzilla tomorrow and
test it out to see what new features are in the most modern build. I
will see if any of them are really tempting to include which would make
the move worth the effort as a temporary solution.

-Garbee