Re: [Telcon action] More detailed proposal for centralized feedback.

Hi, Garbee-

I don't think this is a step back at all. I think it's highly productive
to step back and look at the simplest way we could accomplish our goals.

I also agree with the goals you've laid out.

I think this should be the primary focus of our discussion on Tuesday.

Regarding the bug-tracker: While I agree with you that nobody (myself
included) likes Bugzilla very much, we could host our own version of a
more modern and better-configured Bugzilla as a stable stop-gap for our
ultimate solution, which we could keep experimenting with.  This would
remove the problem of having to have a new account for filing bugs, and
we could easily import all our old bugs. Thoughts?

Regards-
-Doug