flag missing link targets?

From: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:22:50 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Cc: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
I wrote a page for getRegionFlowRanges(), which returns a bunch of
Range objects. Ideally I'd link to doc on DOM Range, but there appears
to be none yet, so for now I added an editorial note that it's needed.
I'd like to suggest an editorial flag for this scenario: code dynamic
links on the current page once target topics become available. For
now, I flagged it as "Needs Topics".

Also, is there a to-do list somewhere within WPD: of sizable chunks of
content that are known to be missing? For now I noted it as unclaimed
on WPD:Current_activity. Let me know if there's a better place to
capture this info.

--Mike Sierra