Re: HTML in markup.

Agree with Doug.

I think this is a bit of a red herring, and learning wiki markup is pretty trivial really. I on;y use HTML markup in situations where the wiki markup results in really crappy results. Like when dealing with nested list items.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/