Re: Creating API pages

Just to close the loop on the section "Moving all apis under dom", that's
not exactly what was was proposed. It was more that a unified system,
derived from the root browser objects, would more accurately represent that
we are documenting one (reference) browser interface of the web platform.
And then separate pages would list out the bundles that constitute the
individual feature specs.

But my primary concern is that we provide one place where the user arrives
and "gets it", where the architecture is self-evident to the end user, and
manifests the environment against which the user is coding. And we can
provide this experience other ways, such as:

* top-level pages diagram where things are and explain how to use the
different sections
* apilist pages call out the objects from which they are derived
* root object pages mention which apis are derived from them

Wherever possible, we should explain the gaps and provide bridges. Given
that, I'm OK with moving ahead on the structure worked on on the
WPD:Creating_API_pages
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Creating_API_pages> page.

Regards.