Re: Draft WebPlatform.org Blog Post on HTML5 CR

Unless I am completely misinformed here... what you are describing seems
more like a beta release than a release candidate. I believe a beta release
generally has all of the features that are supposed to be implemented
(sometimes some polish is needed) in a said version and some of them may
get dropped. Release candidates, on the other hand, should be feature
complete and features are generally not dropped from them.
Proposed recommendation (which you have not mentioned) is, in my opinion,
probably the equivalent of a release candidate.

☆*PhistucK*