Web platform docs demos

From: Addy Osmani <addyo@google.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:56:37 +0000
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
[At the suggestion of Alex K, sharing with the broader group]

Hey guys,

I was looking through WPD this week and noticed that although
there's a lot of good coverage for inline code snippets there
doesn't seem to be many/any runnable demos that readers
can try out.

Aside from the work Lea is doing for the next version of Dabblet,
have we considered integrating/linking some of the (fantastic)
minimal demos Sam Dutton has been doing for http://simpl.info/?

I'm not sure what the status of iframed demos is but just thought
I'd throw the idea out there :)

--
Developer Programs Engineer
Google Chrome