Re: Main landing page prototypes completed/subpage structures?/domain leads?

Ack, sorry - I wasn't aware. Please let me know how to modify the skin, and I'll fix it.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)

>>> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:general_concepts
>>> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:html
>>> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/TEST:css