Re: Tying CSSOM and CSS

Oh, I assumed that the distinction is needed because of the fact that we
have a cssom/ area.
If you think the whole information regarding CSSOM properties should only
be in the css/ area, that is also fine (though a little inaccurate), though
we would need CSSStyleDeclaration to draw these from the css/ area.

☆*PhistucK*