Re: Tying CSSOM and CSS

MDN doesn't generally mention CSSOM objects. The 'float' article is
unusual in that it has a note about it, because the names are
significantly different:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/CSS/float
I don't know that the "rule" about DOM names is mentioned anywhere else.

The APIs that manipulate CSSOM objects are grouped under DOM:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/tag/CSSOM

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>