Re: Translations

Hi, frozenice-

On 12/5/12 1:52 PM, frozenice wrote:
> Uhm, yeah:
>
> css/properties/border-radius?zh is the same page as
> css/properties/border-radius, you just added a parameter.
> (I'm assuming we want translations on their own page)

We would need to add our own extension to take care of this. I think
that's possible.

> css/properties/border-radius/lang:zh is still in the default namespace.

Ah, are namespaces only at the "root"? Pity.

> Also there could be problems with wiki markup, don't know for sure, but
> wouldn't risk it.
> If we want people to be able to filter search results by language, that
> one does not help.
>
> css/properties/border-radius/lang-zh seems ok from a technical
> standpoint, but doesn't look pretty. :(

Hard to maintain.

> css/properties/border-radius/$zh just looks wrong to me as a programmer :>
>
> I don't know, maybe some other char?
> css/properties/border-radius/.zh
> css/properties/border-radius/~zh
> css/properties/border-radius/!zh
> css/properties/border-radius/-zh
> css/properties/border-radius/'zh
> css/properties/border-radius/_zh
> css/properties/border-radius/:zh (looks the best to me, also shouldn't
> clash with CSS stuff)

All these are assumed to use the existing subpage hack, which honestly,
I'd prefer to avoid, if possible. But I could live with them, if we can
automate how they are created.

Regards-
-Doug