Re: Translations

Uhm, yeah:

css/properties/border-radius?zh is the same page as css/properties/border-radius, you just added a parameter.
(I'm assuming we want translations on their own page)

css/properties/border-radius/lang:zh is still in the default namespace.
Also there could be problems with wiki markup, don't know for sure, but wouldn't risk it.
If we want people to be able to filter search results by language, that one does not help.

css/properties/border-radius/lang-zh seems ok from a technical standpoint, but doesn't look pretty. :(

css/properties/border-radius/$zh just looks wrong to me as a programmer :>

I don't know, maybe some other char?
css/properties/border-radius/.zh
css/properties/border-radius/~zh
css/properties/border-radius/!zh
css/properties/border-radius/-zh
css/properties/border-radius/'zh
css/properties/border-radius/_zh
css/properties/border-radius/:zh (looks the best to me, also shouldn't clash with CSS stuff)