Re: Deprecated/Non Standard Indications Within Listings

I increased the side padding by 2 pixels.
Are you sure the colors are fine? It seems kind of detached or seems to
stick out a little too much (or maybe it should, so people do not use non
standard/deprecated stuff).

Should I also add a title to it? "This is a (Non Standard|Deprecated)
feature. Any use of this feature is discouraged."?

Should a similar box show in the page of the non standard/deprecated
feature itself?

☆*PhistucK*