Re: Translations

Overall looks good, but Phistuck has a point.

Would it be possible to set this up so that when a subpage is a specific translation, that is marked by a unique character

For example

English (original): docs/webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/border-radius
Chinese: docs/webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/border-radius/$zh
French: docs/webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/border-radius/$fr

?

# is obviously no good
@ may clash with at rules ...