Re: WPWG On NOT abandoning the CG specs (was Re: Update on Web Payments Working Group)

Perhaps some form of advocate methods?

That rule is not the same in other regions, yet even if advice were
provided then it seems the same issue applies?

A method must exist to assess Alternatives, perhaps externally?

Broken is an understatement imho.

I suspect the characteristics may be different. I also ponder whether
you've produced 'prior art' that may not have been used due to broader
competing interests that may, potentially, be found to have a
counterproductive outcome.

Tim.H.