Re: Payment verifications...

*CommerceID     EventType            Description*
Christine      Terms-DeliverMethod  Paypal: christine1983
Christine      Terms-DeliverMethod  Bitcoin: xyz
Christine      Terms-DeliverMethod  Ethereum: xyz
Christine      Terms-DeliverMethod  CreditCard: myMerchantID

Andrew         Terms-DeliverMethod  Hand-delivered: 123 Main Street

Christine      Deliver              Lasagna Hand-delivered: 123 Main
Street, left on front door-step
Computer       Notice               "Email notification sent to Andrew."

Andrew         Complete

Andrew         Deliver              $25 CreditCard: myMerchantID, callback
VISA           Notice               "$25 Payment received myMerchantID"
Christine      Complete

Computer       Notice               "Contract complete."

The above needs some review, but shows what is possible.  How does VISA
know the callback?  The EventType terminology need some clarification and
the Description structure needs some scenarios.

Andrew B. Brown
10723 River Plantation Drive
Austin, Texas  78747
(512) 947-8282