Payment verifications...

Verification could occur automatically or by asking the recipient.  Note
the "Deliver" event below that receives verification from Paypal of
delivery.  Christine also verified:

CommerceID     EventType       Description
Andrew         Offer           $20
Andrew         Terms           Lasagna
Computer       Notice          "This is a legal offer."

Christine      Terms           $25
Christine      Counter-offer

Andrew         Accept
Computer       Notice          "This is a binding contract."

Christine      Deliver         Lasagna
Andrew         Complete

Andrew         Deliver         $25
Computer       Notice          "Paypal verification."
Christine      Complete

Computer       Notice          "Contract complete."

Each event can fire a "snippet" to run custom code.

Andrew B. Brown
10723 River Plantation Drive
Austin, Texas  78747
(512) 947-8282