Re: WebCrypto - In "progress" since 2012

On 04/30/2016 04:08 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> Harry is actually acting as a conceptual guard placed in front of a
> conceptual door.

Hey guys, it would be more productive to have this discussion without
the hyperbole and personal attacks (those just make your arguments easy
to dismiss/ignore).

There are sections of each of your emails that are very healthy
discussion points. Constructive criticism is good, but let's please not
attack the work of other people trying very hard to solve a problem.

We all want better security, open standards, and massive adoption. Not
all of us take the exact same path to get there, and that's okay.

We're a community of individuals working together to solve some of the
toughest technical problems on the Web. We'll make faster progress by
focusing on the technical issues as well as strategies for adoption.

JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/