Re: WebCrypto - In "progress" since 2012

manu has sent a mail since i started thinking about this one...  so;...  So
with great admiration for you both; i still found the tone of review below
less helpful; understanding i can be guilty of the same at times in
frustration...

moving on.

FiDo is a good thing.  HTTP Signatures being implemented by Henry is a good
thing.  We're making progress.  So, WebCrypto.. May i redirect towards an
area that relates, but i'm far more interested in as a resolution item...

how can we universally agree on the problem about 'human' as to supports
the spirits of law, humility, shared values, human rights and all such
things as to bring us together in a manner that says we are flesh not
tools.

Problem at the moment seems flesh doesn't have enough support to defend its
right to life (something tools don't have) from the attacks of tools.

tim.h.