Re: Nine of the World’s Biggest Banks Form Blockchain Partnership

What benefit do the crypotocurrencies provide? From what I can tell the
overcompensate early adopters, creating inequality, take a lot of energy,
and are non-dymanic in that the underlying algorithm can not be changed. It
seems to me that without a democratic political revolution this is moot,
and with a democratic political revolution this is also moot. Whats the
point?

--
Adam Lake
540-585-4444