Re: Nine of the World’s Biggest Banks Form Blockchain Partnership

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bi2thGzzNSs

So,

Perhaps do a population using the technology calc, graph it to a world
where humanity has internet, the spread of mining rigs, blah, blah blah, as
required to make a well considered calc.

Others have considered it in a few ways
https://medium.com/@interdome/how-much-electricity-does-bitcoin-use-c350bd84c64e

IMHO, credentials offers a much better solution environmentally... No
production of ASICs on an annualised basis, and grandma can get her
passwords reset by the local retail outlet.