Re: The Payments Architecture within which a Web Payments Architecture occurs

I just though of another pragmatic criterion for the W3C WP IG's "Pass the
Puck Task Force" (should the idea float).

The "St.Exupéry Rule: "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when
there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Source: Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Author of "The Little Prince")

Joseph