Re: Proof of Concept: Identity Credentials Login

On 6/10/14 11:41 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> Um...  Statement made was..
>
> "
>>> I think the fact the solution is available on Github, significantly
>>> influences the rational surrounding whether or not it’s starting out
>>> to be a
>>> workable solution…

Okay, but the fact remains i.e., Github doesn't have any bearing on
workability :-)

The beauty of open design, as exemplified by the Web, is that you can
speak about concepts and specifications without mentioning specific
applications. In short, not being able to do that is the first sign of
"leaky abstraction" which ultimately means you are simply heading toward
so kind of silo (overt or covert).

HTTP, URIs, and Relations provide all the foundation you need in regards
to discussing any kind of solution that's based on AWWW .

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO