Re: Deprecation Warnings for currencies used in transaction?

Replies from Melvin and Joseph gave me impression that I made my point
quite unclear. Let me try again:

I don't expect Web Payments specs to take any opinionated position, but
only provide clear way for people using it to express *their*
opinion/intentions related to currencies they transfer. Let's maybe
imagine adding generic property com:notice which com:Transaction could
use, augmenting example from Web Payments spec:

{
    "type": "Transaction",
    "id": "https://bluebank.com/transactions/20110923f72b8ca3",
    "amount": "7.65",
    "currency": "USD",
    "date": "2011-09-23T20:21:35Z",
    "notice":[
      {
        "type": "DeprecationWarning",
        "id":
"http://personaldataspace.me/alice/notices/80f3c350-73c4-11e3-8aac-4bb3c81257e0"
       }
    ]
}

Having such external notice with only "@type" and "@id" embedded might
already solve this challenge! I also assume here that transaction can
only use single currency. Otherwise com:Transfer may fit better.

Now to clarify my intention once again and provide very precise use
scenario: (possibly TL;DR)

To my understanding people using monetary currencies, based on
particular fictional tokens (not present in physical reality, like all
ISO 4217, Bitcoin, LETS etc.) when accepting them make assumption that
someone later on will also accept those tokens from them in exchange for
some real assets (present in physical reality). Such person *can't do
anything else with such symbolic tokens other than transferring them to
another peer*.

It only works as long as other people choose to keep accepting those
particular types of fictional tokens. Once less and less people accept
them they become less and less useful since number of people who accept
them in return for some real assets decreases.

I would like to address scenarios like this one:

* Given Alice has 10 000USD on her one and only 'conventional' bank account
* And she already uses other available currencies (lets say outside of
ISO 4217 realm)
* And she aims to completely quit using USD within next 6 months (DEPRECATE)

* When Alice transfers 50USD to another peer
* And she realizes that in 6 months she will not accept USD any more
* And she realizes that it will contribute to other people also finding
USD less useful
* And she wants to *play fair*

* Then she honestly warns peer receiving this transfer of 50USD about
her intentions and how they can affect this particular transfered currency
* And she syndicates her DeprecationWarning with various public trackers
measuring popularity of given currencies

Hope I made myself easier to understand this time :)