Re: Stellar launches - Ripple-like decentralized ledger

>My point was that you have effectively two networks running on almost identical stacks but one uses XRP which are mostly owned by the founders and the other,

...actually there's more than two.  https://ripple.com/wiki/Forks
there's at least one other active fork, with a few other inactive
ones.  Stellar has good marketing, but otherwise that hasn't changed.

--
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any
forum and add 1 to the generation