Re: Stellar launches - Ripple-like decentralized ledger

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 00:34:54 +0200
To: Arthur Britto <ahbritto@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, John Packel <jpackel@yahoo.com>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
:) I don't dispute that.

My point was that you have effectively two networks running on almost
identical stacks but one uses XRP which are mostly owned by the founders
and the other, run by a non-profit, uses Stellars which are being
distributed in a much more transparent way. (Plus one of the founders of
Stellar is ex-Ripple)

I have to say my long term bet is on Stellar, even if it's just for "feel
good" reasons.