Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, April 16th 2014

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:12:09 -0400
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi all,

This web payments call will focus on categorizing and merging the use
cases into a document that can be used by the upcoming Web Payments IG.
We'll focus on the in-the-field use cases document that Brent has been
putting together. We'll also take a look at the use cases that were
created at the Web Payments Workshop. Finally, we'll try to allocate
people to boil all of the data down into 10-20 use cases that we should
consider for the first iteration of the payments work.

If you would like to add or change anything on the Agenda, please send
the request to the mailing list before the telecon or mention the
changes at the beginning of the call.

The dial-in information as well as minutes and audio logs of previous
meetings can be found here:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 3pm London / 11pm HKT
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
SIP: payswarm@digitalbazaar.com
Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6300
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Manu, Longley, Lehn, Joseph

1. Organizing In-the-Field Use Cases
   * https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/WebPaymentsUseCases
2. Organizing Web Payments Workshop Use Cases
3. Use Cases Organizers/Volunteers
4. Use Cases Output Document

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop