Re: Web Payments Telecon Minutes for 2014-04-09

Just a link on another useful "business architecture" document from
UNCITRAL that establishes parameter for cross-border commercial
(business-to-business) buying/selling of goods (not services):
http://cisgw3.law.pace.edu/cisg/text/treaty.html
and this guide:
http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/guides.html