Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

On 12/09/2013 09:41 PM, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> Simultaneously I was crafting the paragraph you suggested.
> http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/FedPaymentsPositionPaper#Simplifying_the_Governmental_Regulatory_Environment
>
> I'm not convinced it's elegant yet.

That works for me, it could be improved, but I have no concrete
suggestions at the moment. It's much better than some sections of the
paper and good enough to submit, IMHO. Pindar, thoughts?

The section titled "Purchase Requests, Contracts, and Receipts" is the
weakest part of the entire paper now. Not sure what to do with it
either... gonna sleep on it. Thoughts from anyone on improving that bit
would be greatly appreciated.

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/