Re: Input needed: US Federal Reserve Payments Position Paper

Simultaneously I was crafting the paragraph you suggested.
http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/FedPaymentsPositionPaper#Simplifying_the_Governmental_Regulatory_Environment

I'm not convinced it's elegant yet.

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations