Re: Web Payments Telecon Minutes for 2013-12-04

On 12/04/2013 05:21 PM, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> Two corrections to get back to you with (Hmm, I'm not sure how
> corrections are handled for the telcon discussion notes.)

Anyone on this mailing list can submit corrections to the minutes by
using github's online text editor. Here are the steps:

1. Fork the web payments minutes repository:
   https://github.com/web-payments/minutes/fork
2. Edit the irc.log and index.html files:
   https://github.com/YOUR_ACCOUNT/minutes/edit/master/2013-12-04/irc.log
   https://github.com/YOUR_ACCOUNT/minutes/edit/master/2013-12-04/index.html
3. Submit a pull request for the changes.

Joseph, in your case, you have edit access to the repository, so you
could modify the minutes directly by going here:

https://github.com/web-payments/minutes/edit/master/2013-12-04/irc.log

and here:

https://github.com/web-payments/minutes/edit/master/2013-12-04/index.html

Please make the changes yourself since:

1. This will familiarize you with the simplest way to contribute to the
   work this group is doing.
2. You'll use similar mechanisms for the Price Indexing spec editing
   you will be doing.
3. I'm swamped. :P

http://blog.meritora.com/launch/